Care that goes beyond.
We want to take care of everyone, from employees to patients, going through all health professionals. To be and to offer integrated, efficient and more sustainable solutions. This is our way of taking care of each life, simple as that.
Our main objectives By 2030, we will equalize the ratio of health professionals per 1.000 inhabitants in all regions of the country. By 2030, we will guarantee 100% availability of PPEs in Brazil.
Our pillars of performance
- Ethics and responsible management
- Product quality
- Sustainable purchasing
- Development and well-being of employees
- Diversity and inclusion
- Knowledge management and dissemination
- Sustainable logistics
- Sector’s waste
- Sustainable products
Social action at Viveo aims to reinforce the purpose of caring for each life, supporting the development and well-being of its employees and the communities where it is present. Our focus is on supporting institutions and projects that promote the transformation of health in Brazil and drive human development and the benefit of society. For us, the ethical, safe and inclusive work environment is fundamental to the well-being and development of our employees, that is why we encourage:
- diversity and creativity;
- motivation, satisfaction, commitment and professional and personal development;
- continuous improvement of working conditions for the well-being of employees;
- inclusion and fight against discrimination in relation to gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, ethnicity and people with disabilities.
Taking care of each life is taking care of our society!
We are all responsible for building the future. Industrial development and nature preservation go hand in hand with Viveo. Guided by this philosophy, we constantly seek solutions that put into practice the commitment and responsibility with the environment.